Monday 24 October 2011

and the rest of October

Suddenly I am off to Canada for a month to look after a very close friend Sue who is very poorly with bone cancer. A month without DH LOL!!
I am busy finishing off projects I started. I finished off this Karen Burnstein mini book I did at the Cardinal Colours retreat class in Sept. I decided to do a minibook of the times I have had with Sue since we met at Teacher training college when we were 18yrs old!
Then I made the Advent tree which I bought for DGD2 (the youngest of our 6 DGC) last year.It is all ready for Dec 1st.


The LO below was the House challenge for October UKS, I don't often do this challenge but I like following sketches and this challenge had a sketch! Another Egypt LO done!!

1 comment:

  1. You've picked perfect papers again Lynne for your Egypt photos. The Advent tree is beautiful too x

    ReplyDelete