Friday 6 August 2010

My backlog of LO's!!

WC July Week 4
Scrap a different size, use ribbon, use scraps and show visible journalling. [Used class 2 from Create 10]
WC July week 3
Make own paper -I stamped whirls in acrylic paint, show some embossing -embossed a butterfly, used stamping again in a different way - for title,use lace -made a lace from a border punch round edge of photo paper. Didn't get full marks as I didn't use summer colours!!
WC July week 2
Had to use bright colours (cardstock and photos were brighter in real life!), TV title, flowers and buttons

WC July Week 1
Had to use given sketch, 7 things, - 7 different patterened papers, photo showing relaxing - me eating an icecream on holiday, use stamping or sewing - stamped a journalling card

I finally changed my WC 4 into a 12x12 LO to finish my first Create 10 class 8, which I really enjoyed and another LO for my holiday album!





4 comments:

  1. Great lo's, you must remember to post your work more regularly, yes, I'm nosy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done, you have been busy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all your LO's Lynne but particularly the class 8 one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Kathy - remember to post them as you do them cos I am nosey too LOL. They are all great!

    ReplyDelete