Monday 3 March 2014

3rd March - a new week's challenge...BOOKS.

Usually I use my kindle...I have so many books I have bought and not read yet!
Mon the book I am reading......Last week I went to the library to look for travel books for our next holiday, cheaper than buying them :) I tried so hard not to go and look for fiction books but ended up with this book. My eldest son introduced me to this author Linwood Barclay a couple of years ago. When I get a good crime book I cannot put it down!!
Here it is on my pillow to read tonight. I don't often read downstairs during the day, yet on holiday I read anywhere and anytime!!

3 comments:

  1. I love Linwood Barclay- hope you enjoy that one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not one I've read "yet" :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i dont think i have ever read a crime book, maybe i should give on a go :)

    ReplyDelete