Tuesday 24 December 2013

24th December - Christmas Eve

My quote for the last one for Lucky Snapping are words from the song "I want to see Christmas through Your Eyes " by Gloria Esterfan. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=To0vDizpeRA
This year I am seeing Christmas through Peter's Eyes we are away in a hotel for 4 nights with a themed Hollywood to Broadway especially for Peter whilst I will enjoy the luxury of not having to buy or prepare and food!
I managed to burn the candle every day of Advent until 23rd when we left.
We were very blessed to have a safe and uneventful journey from home through wild and windy Kent. Hope everyone else survived the storms?
Our home for Christmas is very comfortable especially the bed! TV to myself when I want to opt out of the planned activities like this pm a film showing of some old film!!!
Peter at 9am finding our newspaper on our bedroom door in this bag!! Yes he does look half a sleep, def not a morning person!!!
Not the best of photos but our resident host for our group singing request songs this am
The restaurant were we have our breakfast and lunch, our evening meal is in another restaurant!!
I am now off to swim in the spa part of the hotel and maybe a sauna..not sure til I get there!!



6 comments:

  1. Have to say it sounds idealic. Have fun. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds a great time to spend christmas, enjoy the relaxing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great time.. I think you are already! K x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you are having a great time. Roland and I are thinking of doing this next year

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you are having a wonderful time Lynne especially the sauna and spa. Merry Christmas to you xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. All this looks great! Congratulations on an excellent choice, Lynne!
    Enjoy your holidays and celebrations!
    ххх

    ReplyDelete