Saturday 13 April 2013

13th April - Another day alone!! - FSM #13 view from my bed

Peter has gone to London to watch footie with his friend and both their grandsons aged 14 and 15, so I have a day to do what I want again...lovely but no car do will be at home!.
#13 - View from my bed, I used the photo I did for another view in Feb!! no need to reinvent the wheel is there?!

The evening sky last night with 3 mins between the 2 photos. The rain came lashing down in the 2nd photo

Tomorrow I am off the Alexander Palace to the stamp and Scrap Exhibition with Carol
Have a good weekend everyone xx

2 comments:

  1. Hmm a day alone, bliss. Nice sky. Hope you have a fantastic day tomorrow,that is one show I have always fancied going to but never got there. Abit far for me now.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. enjoy your own time today and have a lovely time with Carol tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete