Monday 25 November 2013

25th November - My Lucky Snapping Quote challenge week

This week it is my quote week and the subject is LEARNING. I have 2 quotes

  1. "Anyone who keeps learning stays young" ~ Henry Ford
  2. You cannot open a book without learning something" ~ Confucious

I have asked everyone to blog each day with what they learnt and if possible a photo too!!

Today I saw a post from Kathi on Facebook and learned something new today!

There is a new film called Gravity 3D starring George Clooney and Sandra Bullock. I want to go and see this!! I have never seen a 3D film yet!


5 comments:

  1. I nearly went last night, a reviewer that I admire rates it as one of the best films Hollywood has made for a long time! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to see it last week....... I am a huge Sandra Bullock fan but if I am honest it didn't think it was the best film I have ever seen, it is good but I did find myself wondering how much longer it would go on for. Plus George is hardly in it! Bernadette enjoyed it so it was probably just me :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never seen a 3d film either but I know Jo is desperate for me to take him.

    ReplyDelete