Friday 6 January 2012

Challenge 365+1 photos

This week I started a new photo challenge that Suzi is running for 365 days and linking to a UKS Snap 2012 challenge. we have to take a photo a day for the word she gives us. Today was the 6th day and I have finally managed to blog them!! from now on I will try and blog daily...watch this space :)
Day 1 - CELEBRATE
The New Year table as peeps began to celebrate the New year
Day 2 - NEW
This had to be joining SW again as a new member. It was hard to go back after a break of 2 years and admit I have started to put weight on again!!

Day 3 - UGLY
This word had to be a photo of our ugly cat Mae, we have 2 and call her ugly because as a kitten and the runt of the litter she was ugly!!

Day 4 - PRETTY
Here is our youngest DGD today having had her hands in the rubbish bin. We adore her so chose to photograph her for pretty!

Day 5 - EXCITEMENT
I had an exciting day in London today BUT on arriving home there were 2 parcels and how excited was I to find my album, WRMK protectors and Simple Story papers Year-o-gology

Day 6 - FROST
On a mild wet day this was a difficult one until I got some frozen berries out of the freezer for our dessert and saw the frost form on the berries

3 comments:

  1. Great photos Lynne looking forward to seeing more

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to see all your photos for the challenge Lynne, I am looking forward to following your year.
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos, Im using some of those yearography papers too

    ReplyDelete