Sunday 8 January 2012

Sunday crop

What I lot I did at our crop today apart from chatting!!
Here are 2 quick LO's I did.
This was my LO for UKS weekly challenge week 1.
We had to use old stash - 10 points, incorporate circles into our LO - 10points and show some doodling on your LO - 10points
This is another LO for my cruise album of our table companions every evening, we all got on famously! These pictures were of each couple on one of the two formal evenings we had.
This was a 'calender scraplift' from the front page of a papermill calender my friend Carol decorated and gave to me Dec 2010!! As I was cutting the LO's for each month from the calender, I made it into a LO and added the crotched flower, journalling and practised doodling on this first before doing the above LO!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Lovely two pages Lynne - well done on getting off to a good start on the WCs too - love the muted colours on the second one and the crocheted flower is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely layout, great that you had a good crop with chatting and scrapping :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab LOs Lynne, you were much more productive than me this weekend!

    ReplyDelete