Saturday 10 March 2012

Another plant!

Having just uploaded my plant for today, my late neighbour's (dear Kay who died very suddenly 3 weeks ago) son Andrew has just popped in with this plant for me as a thank you for our support and some chocolates for DH who is 77 today! He is trying to lose weight and has received boxes and boxes of chocolates today, guess that is what you buy an older man LOL!! I didn't we have tickets to listen to a 12piece swing band with supper on March 30th from me :)

3 comments:

  1. lovely flowers Lynne, and Happy Birthday to Peter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to your husband. It's the same here. If I want to receive chocolates, I just have to announce I am on a diet !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very opportune for the prompt! Happy Birthday to your hubby, the concert sounds great, I'm sure you will both enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete