Monday 12 March 2012

Day 72 - GARDEN

What a glorious start to the day, after breakfast and shopping with DD I came home with the intention of going out into the garden and tidying up and cutting back for the first time since Oct!
Well first I just had to PVC clean out front door and surround as the sun showed me how neglected it was! After lunch DH mowed and I pruned and then we set to to rake all the moss we could out of the lawn, they are in a bad way :( By then the lovely warm sunshine disappeared behind the damp rolling mist from the sea so we came in and I then cooked and ironed, a very busy day for me!!
We were asked today, "what is happening in our garden", well I did managed a photo of a part of the back garden that needs some TLC later this week but the crocuses and daffs are in bloom and tulips will soon flower follwed by irises

4 comments:

  1. you have had a busy day, lovely bit of garden you have there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a very busy day- love the bit of garden you've shared.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have been busy! I do like curves in gardens...

    ReplyDelete