Tuesday 13 March 2012

Day 73 - SHAPES IN NATURE

When I saw this prompt I immediately thought about tree shapes! I had no opportunity to take any photos of this prompt today but coming home in the car I began to reflect on the bigger picture of shapes of mountains I have been lucky enough to see around the world, then I thought about the different flower shapes especially the daffodil around at the moment and animal shapes expecially underworld creatures. This makes me more aware of my belief in God did really create our wonderful world!
I have cheated with an Autumn photo taken at Sheffield Park on an Autumn day 2 years ago

8 comments:

  1. What a stunning photo. I agree nature is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous photo ! The colors and the shapes are just stunning !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a variety of shapes and colours; whoever planted that knew what they were doing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that's stunning, everything from the colours to the reflections in the water is just perfect.

    ReplyDelete