Friday 2 March 2012

Day 62 - COMFORT

Well am I comfortable in my home at the moment? No!! I wasn't aware of DH taking this photo a couple of nights ago! Even our 2 cats are uncomfortable and don't know where to settle!
Normally our home is my COMFORT


but really the only part of my home I find comfort at the moment is our bedroom. This is where I hid away from the mess and upheaval!!


I have decided to record unusual and lovely sunsets this year and this was our sky last night


The grass photo was a neighbours garden with a pond! As you can see we have very little grass anywhere in the back garden! Only a small lawn at the front, easy maintenance :)


7 comments:

  1. lovely sunset, hope you soon get your comfy home back

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bedroom does look comfy and inviting, hope the rest of your home is soon back to normal. Fantastic sunset.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your bedroom is very pretty and hopefully the rest of the house will feel like home soon. I know the feeling well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your sunset photo. I hope your home is comfortable very soon

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you feel better at home soon. Love your bedroom !

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope everything is soon back to normal, Lynne.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope your home is back to being your comfort very soon!

    ReplyDelete