Saturday 17 March 2012

Day 77- MUSIC

My DH is the real music lover in our household. he has always been a great Counrty and Western lover especially Willie Nelson, Merle Haggard etc more male singers than female but Eva Cassidy and Celine Dion are often played too! In later years I notice he has become a fan of groups and choirs too.
Tonight we should have been going to an open air FREE concert with the Fishermen's Friends playing for the opening weekend of the new Jerwood Gallery in Hastings.
I am [laying the music on my laptop at the moment as it is pouring with rain and I don't think we will be going, very disappointed!
I am not really an auditory listener and much prefer visual, therefore a TV lover or cinema and theatre but when we were in Montana several years ago we saw this group and I still like playing it occasionally and think about the several visits to The Big Sky country. We are hoping for another visit this year but have made no plans yet!


I am going to try and find some of their music on You tube now!

1 comment: