Monday 5 March 2012

Scrapping update

This week the WC week1 in March has been set by my social group The Crumblies so I did this LO for the group several week's ago
We had a sketch to follow, had to show distressing and use 5 different papers.
I am looking forward to see other peeps on UKS's interpretation of our sketch.
Last week WC for week 4 Feb we also had to follow a sketch, make our own flowers, add butterflies and show some sewing, I'm afraid I forgot about the sewing until I had uploaded! So only earned 25 points. This was a LO for my Egyptian album 2011

Now I am off to continue with my jigsaw pieces, photos to come after our Crumblies retreat on 23rd March :)

2 comments:

  1. i love your WC layout, they look so cute together

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both lovely pages Lynne. Love that photo of your sleeping beauties!

    ReplyDelete