Sunday 18 March 2012

Day 78 - HOBBY

Yoday's word was HOBBY which of course is scrapping!! I did this all day yesterday but today although it is our special day as a Mum, I won't be scrapping today as family are popping in am then late am we are going out to meet my younger son and family [Zac and Xanthe] at a NT property Igtham Mote that we have never been to before.
Here is a photo of some stash. Cannot show you what I was doing on some jigsaw pieces yesterday as they are a secret for a swap at a retreat next weekend!
Hope to upload photos from today when we get home tonight.
Have a lovely day everyone and hope the sun is shining as it is here at the moment!!

5 comments:

  1. Lynne how quick you are with the photos. Well done. Have just done a mega catch up of blogging but still missing one or two. I am going to see if I can do the hobby one as well to be up to date. Have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your time at Igtham Mote we have been a couple of times and really enjoyed it.l

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a wonderful day. I love the glimpes into everyone's craft spaces!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great stash. Enjoy your sunday !

    ReplyDelete
  5. hope you had a lovely mothers day

    ReplyDelete