Thursday 15 March 2012

Day 75 - WILD

What a lovely day it has been weather wise, we finally had the warm sunshine once the sea mists burnt off in some areas around us.
My friend Carol and I went to our monthly scrapping class which lovely Anita M runs at Cardinal Colours. After our class we went out for lunch and wanted to sit in some sunshine so found our favourite garden centre near where we crop. We would have gone to Eastbourne Marina but nr the coast still looked very misty! Today would have been carol's late DH's 80th birthday!! She was brilliant and very cheerful. We managed to part with some money at the garden centre and then visited Jill at Cardinal Clours for more stash shopping, I bought the Bo Bunny Barfefoot and Bliss collection - some yummy beach style papers for 2012 :)
Here we are after a leisurely lunch.
On our way to Eastbourne and back home we brainstormed the word 'WILD' I had my camera with me and thought about looking for overgrown vegetation, then Carol wanted me to look for wild animals, we saw a rabbit but he disappeared before I got my camera on! Then I decided to think about wild flowers but of course I have loads of photos of wild alpine and flowers in the USA and NZ but didn't want to look in my archives. Then we came across lots of primroses growing WILD on the road side, so here is todays photo!


Anne now has me looking at trees after seeing all the wonderful photos from her 'park' LOL


So here is the 'wild' tree I found today!!


I have tried hard not to mention our decorating but today I had to take a photo of our decorator's paint can!! It is a plastic milk container cut away and I think it makes a really good container!!
Can you see there is wallpaper on the walls and it has been painted too:)


8 comments:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful day- really envious of you being close to Cardinal Colours class- I love Anita's work.

    Congratulations on the decorating progress- it's lovely when it starts to come together. He uses high tech equipment! I bet it does the job brilliantly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you had a great day ! Great news for the decorating !

    ReplyDelete
  3. great idea for the paint and some lovely photos

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a great day. Congratulations on the decorating progress.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry, I can't answer comments on my blog, but yes, it would be so fantastic if all the project 366 ladies could meet !! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you had a lovely day out with Carol and your brainstorming has come up with some great ideas. You decorator is not only frugal but an environmentalist as well, great idea. I've used half milk bottles to plant seeds in before today.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love primroses, always a delight.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have been catching up on your blog Lynne, you have been really busy with your camera.
    Lovely photo of you and Carol today. Ü

    XXX

    ReplyDelete