Sunday 11 March 2012

Day 71 - HIDING

Gosh I thought this word for a photo today was really difficult!
All day I thought on and off about what photo to take and then finally forgot and then we went out tonight for a birthday meal with friends to celebrate DH's birthday which was yesterday.
As I took lots of photos of DH opening presents and cards, I realised that I had today's photo...
DH deep in hidden thoughts about the 'flies' for trout fishing that friends bought him!!

He was hiding his thought...Wonder really what he was thinking, .....we will never know!! but I will have a good guess LOL!!

3 comments:

  1. great photo, peter is certainly in deep thought/concentration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great thought- hope he had a wonderful birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shot of your hubby !

    ReplyDelete