Wednesday 13 February 2013

13th Feb not a lot happened today! #13 WALK

#13 WALK to our local Spa shop. It was a very cold grey day :(
Today was our day together but we hadn't planned to do anything but to go to the cinema once again in the afternoon on Wed with Orange 2 for 1. We went today to see the same film as Kathi and Col, the comedy chick flick "I give it a year" I laughed so much ..it did me good! 
The morning was breakfast in Sainsbury and not the usual weekly shop but a lot fell into the trolley! Then we visited our new Dunelm in Hastings for the first time and managed a bill of £10!!

I am thinking about more impossibles in my life ( plenty when you are 67yrs old!!) and will be back tomorrow with the story of my being left with 2 small children after 13 yrs of what I thought was a happy marriage! Was it possible to find happiness again, OK yes I now you know about me meeting Peter but not the pain and heartache of my husband leaving me!........need to find some photos for the story!

3 comments:

  1. pleased you enjoyed the film, I wouldnt mind seeing that one but will probably wait until we can watch it at home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has been a dull and cold day here too. Looking forward to your impossible ( especially how you managed out). What I make people do, lol ! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's a great week when Ane challenges us, helps us share the history, if we want to.. and is good for us to learn about each other.. and ever since I read yours and Anne's stories I am very thoughtful when I see steps! xxx

    ReplyDelete