Tuesday 26 March 2013

26th March Quotation week and FSM #25 and 26

This week it is my quotation again. I chose a quote from a movie in 1987 Ferris Bueller's Day Off.

"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it"

So this week what am I busy doing and what might I miss?  Don' t forget to take photos!

Since retiring some weeks are pretty mundane and quiet, especially in winter.  I can spend my day scrapping, watching TV, reading and of course DHW occasionally. Having said that,  life is moving fast I cannot believe it is Easter this weekend and April next week!
This week my calender is pretty busy!!
I already know I have missed scrapping my view LO and Laughing pages so this must be fitted in this week

I have finished the last CJ and posted it today.
and my daily photo has been taken too!
day 25 - Show the inside of one of your drawers!! This is one of my most tidiest!!
day 26 - What am I doing today - writing Easter cards
Off now to see family who celebrate birthdays today,Our DGS Matt who is 15 and his Mum Sara who shares the same birthday day!!

7 comments:

  1. Lovely photos Lynne, shows a great snapshot of life round at yours at the moment :) Enjoy the birthdays, what a co-incidence! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are busy! I got my cards out but never got around to sending them and now they won't get there in time. Oh well. There's always next year! LOL! Love your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your week is going well. Great layout and photos. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. As always you are very thoughtful in your response to all the prompts. I'm sure you will not miss any of these appointments. Enjoy your Easter weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. analуst I feeling that there are non-rational
    foгces at give gοod results. Thеse resources
    arе usually еxperiencеd іn all kinԁѕ of hоuses,
    еven thοѕe that usually are not intended to be 'green'.

    * Chineѕe pіzza: Prіme unbaκed pіzza ԁοugh with hoisin sauce, slіced gгeеn peppers and onions, anԁ sauteed ѕhіtakе muѕhroοms.


    my homepage; carsraft78.mywapblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think retirement is busier than working but that is probably because there are so many different things to do

    ReplyDelete