Friday 8 March 2013

8th March- rain rain again! FSM # 7 and 8

Yesterday seemed to herald the end of sunshine and spring!! I went out last night in a real 'pea souper' I don't think I have ever driven in such thick fog before it was scarey!! I went to the village we used to live in and saw in their hall the film Argo, it was really exciting and I was pleased I went, sadly Peter had a choir practice so will wait to see it on DVD!

I forgot last week to show you last week's WC from UKS. It was using 2 different scraps of papers, colour yellow or circles and show food or a celebration. Here is mine from a sketch which I decided I didn't like once I had LO made!!
FSM photos #7 Fear.... my photo shows the steps I fell headlong down 2 yrs ago giving me a fear of all steps and stairs!!
FSM photo #8 Favourite....Show a photo of your favourite food, person, place, thing, book..... I chose my fav person Peter and holidays we share tog. This photo was taken as we cruised from Venice to the Greek islands

5 comments:

  1. just saw the weather, we are forecast snow tomorrow, snow!! Lovely photo of you and Peter. Well done with the WC, its a lovely layout.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes snow!!!

      LO was very simple but enjoyed using my Bigshot and cuttlebug circles on scraps,just wasn't pleased with end results last week:(

      Delete
  2. I like your layout Lynne and the photo of you and Peter is lovely.
    Those stairs look really dangerous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to Peter for yesterday. Hpe you had a good mother's day as well. Gorgeous photo of you and Peter. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES - Gorgeous photo of you and Peter!
    I like your layout too.

    ReplyDelete