Saturday 26 May 2012

Sue

Just to let people know, my dear friend Sue passed away yesterday  aged 67.
Here is a collage of the 2 of us from collage days 1963, my 1st wedding 1967, together with our babies 1977, and the other 2 taken on trips to stay with Sue in Harrison Hot springs nr Vancouver BC
 This collage are some of many photos taken in Oct 2010 before she could no longer go out the following month. Some precious moments to remember.
She really fought this dreadful illness for years and had always wished to see her youngest daughter married this coming August, sadly but thankfully she is at peace and no longer in pain.

6 comments:

  1. A sad time for you, thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sorry to read this lynne, hugs and rest in peace sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry to read that Lynne. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Lynne how awful for you and your families, may she rest in peace and you have given those photos a beautiful treatment, I hope you get them printed. (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've just read this Lynne,I'm so sorry to hear about your friend. You have some lovely photos of her.

    ReplyDelete