Wednesday 2 January 2013

2nd JAN- day 2 - NEW

I am joining another challenge as I can incorporate it into this blog.The photo prompts are listed for the month and lots of suggestions on how to show them too

It is another photo a day found here http://fatmumslim.com.au/january-2013-photo-a-day-lets-do-this-thing/

Here are some photos from New Year's day. Sadly not many  photos as people moved a lot so very poor quality :(
My DIL had set the tablebeautifully for our lunch all gold and cream theme
 This novel 'egg' was a fridge my DGS got for his room this Christmas!! My photo for NEW day 2
 I meant to take lots of photos of their room's decs as they were beautiful! Woops camera light in the mirror!!

2 comments:

  1. lovely decorations around the fireplace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful idea for this new / for us! / Challenge! Thank you!
    Congratulations for the pictures! / Great decorations!/
    Dear Lynne,
    Happy New Year!
    I wish you and your family happiness, health and good luck!
    /Thank you for your comments on my blog!/

    ReplyDelete