Saturday 9 June 2012

Day 161 - FRAYED

We have just got in from our birthday BBQ and had a lovely time, weather was perfect, dry and sunny but still some wind so no summer clothes today!
Here are some photos and it was 5pm tonight

 Here are the 2 Johns whose birthday it was

 Perfectly cooked steak and minted lamb kebab and plenty of salad!
 Then it was time for boules
Day 161 - FRAYED. Well that really stumped me for a while as I couldn't think of anything frayed in the house and although I feel a little frayed at the edges at times, how do you take a photo of that and I was feeling in good spirits today! Then I remembered we do have some old towels, so here is one, frayed at the edges that I use when I colour my hair!!

4 comments:

  1. I love playing boules. We do that all the time in South of France. Good frayed idea !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea :)

    Lovely fun there :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks lovely weather, well done on finding frayed

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a fun barbecue..and a smiling husband.. perfect x

    ReplyDelete